Sunday, January 5, 2014

I Love Facebook

Friendster is gone, Multiply is gone, Myspace is gone.. but Facebook is still alive. That's the reason why I love facebook because I think this will last forever. Facebook is here to stay for us who love social media. With all the privacy issues, I think facebook is not sleeping and they are doing something to improve it. No company is perfect so is facebook. So let's give facebook a chance to improve more as it becomes perfect soon. Because of facebook, people now become more open to each other thus creating more good relationship. Each one of us now has given a voice to stand-up for what we think is right, we can now post our feelings to our friends. Becoming more open is better than keeping it to yourself. Through facebook we can now do business and get more clients easily as you can ask your friends to promote for your business too. This is such an amazing technology that helps us to help other people and your friends too. This is why I love Facebook. And I hope that it will last forever.






No comments:

Post a Comment