Sunday, January 5, 2014

I Love Apple

I Love Apple. Yes you heard it right. I love Apple Products. Why? Ok you Samsung Fans out there sorry but no matter what you do, no matter how innovative Samsung are I still go for Apple as I really love to use it. First, the quality is really something you can't take away from Apple. The first time I got my First Apple product the Macbook Pro ever since I used it, I had no more trouble with different viruses. I am a web developer and my job is to code and I always use the search engine to find solutions for some coding problems. I had Windows before and as far as i remember I got like more than 50 laptop virus problems. With Macbook Pro until now "NONE". That's one of the reason why I love Mac. Yes it is expensive, "VERY EXPENSIVE" but If you are thinking long term go for the quality which is apple. In the long run you will realise that other products are more expensive because of the cost of Anti-virus, etc and also the technician cost. Believe me I'm saying this with my own experiences. Now we go with the mobile phones. I love apple also because of iPhone. As until now I don't have issues with it. No problem with the software it is still working for years already unlike my Samsung Phone it just lasted for 2 years. I went to their customer service to ask for help but the only thing that they said is that they cannot do something about it. I'm speaking about my experience here that's why I'm sharing this to all of you to the social media world. I don't like Samsung because of that, so I didn't go back and I think I will be with Apple no matter what. The service is good, the quality is magnificent what more can you ask for.




11 comments: